Terms and Conditions
By using this website, you assent to the Terms and Conditions as listed below. If you do not accept any of the clauses listed in the Terms and Conditions, please exit this website immediately.
By submitting an order or submitting payment, you acknowledge that you have fully read, understand and agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and 12HoursEssay.com.
- 1.1 “Website”, refers to 12HoursEssay.com.
- 1.2 “Company”, “We”, “Us”, and “Our”, refer to 12HoursEssay.com.
- 1.3 “Conditions” refers to the Terms and Conditions stated on this page and any other written terms between the Customer and 12HoursEssay.com.
- 1.4 “Services” refers to the writing services provision by 12HoursEssay.com.
- 1.5 “Product” refers to the written and textual material produced by 12HoursEssay.com. This can refer to an academic paper, essay, research paper, or any other document ordered and paid for by the Customer.
- 1.6 “Customer” and “You”, refer to any Customer who places an order with 12HoursEssay.com and whose payment is accepted by 12HoursEssay.com.
2. Products and Services
- 2.1 Academic Papers: All original academic papers are written by freelancers who transfer all rights of ownership regarding the Services to the Company. Academic papers are supplied for personal and non-commercial use only. The Company retains full copyrights of these academic papers. Ownership rights are not passed to the Customer.
- 2.1.1 Academic Paper Use:
- 1) By ordering an academic paper, the Customer acknowledges that academic papers are provided to them strictly as examples or models.
- 2) The Customer is not allowed to claim an academic paper as their own or as their own work.
- 3) All academic papers provided to the Customer are for research and reference purposes only and any text and/or ideas from the academic paper must be cited to this Website.
- 4) We do not encourage or knowingly participate in plagiarism or any other types of academic dishonesty. We follow and abide by all copyright laws. We will never knowingly allow the Customer to commit plagiarism or violate any copyright laws.
- 2.2 Website Content: Any material provided by Us for publication on a website that is edited, written, or proofread is created by freelancers who relinquish all rights of ownership of the material to the Company.
- 2.2.1 Website Content Use: Upon delivery, rights of ownership of text material provided by Us that is intended for publication on a website is transferred to the Customer. The Customer, in accordance with the rights of ownership, has the right to use the text material however the Customer chooses. The text material becomes the intellectual property of the Customer upon delivery.
- 2.3 Editing and Proofreading: When the Customer provides a text document to Us for the purpose of editing and proofreading, We will provide revisions and suggestions. We will also provide feedback to improve the flow, readability and grammar of the document.
- 2.4 Copywriting: Any copywriting material provided by the Company to promote a person, idea, service, or product is created by a freelancer who relinquishes all rights of ownership to the Company.
- 2.4.1 Copywriting Material Use: Upon delivery, rights of ownership of copywriting material are transferred to the Customer. The Customer, in accordance with the rights of ownership, has the right to use the copywriting material however the Customer chooses. The copywriting material is the intellectual property of the Customer upon delivery.
3. Money Back Guarantee
- 3.1 Delivery Delays: If the final delivery of any Product or Service is delayed, the price charged to the Customer will be recalculated based on the new expected delivery date. The difference in the prices will be refunded to the Customer.
- 3.2 Exceptions to Delivery Delays:
- 3.2.1 Revision Deadline: Extra time is required for any revision requests made through the Free Revision Guarantee. The extra time required for a revision will not be considered as late delivery for the Money Back Guarantee.
- 3.2.2 Payment Upfront: The Customer acknowledges that work on the Product will not begin until payment is received. If payment is not received once an order form is completed, there may be a delay in delivery of the final Product. This delay will not be considered as late delivery for the Money Back Guarantee. The deadline will only be final once payment is received.
- 3.2.3 Customer Extension: If the Customer wishes to extend the deadline for a project, this extension will not be considered as late delivery for the Money Back Guarantee.
- 3.2.4 Verification: In accordance with Our fraud prevention policy, Customers may be asked to complete a verification process. This process may require the Customer to verify billing or other information via phone or in writing. If necessary, this process will begin within 2 (two) hours after receipt of payment. If the Customer is unable to confirm their information within 2 (two) hours of the request by the Company, there may be a delay in the final Product delivery which will not be considered late delivery for the Money Back Guarantee.
- 3.3 Refund Period: All refund requests must be submitted within 7 (seven) days after the delivery of the Product. This request must be written and received by Us through e-mail or the Customer Admin Panel. We will not consider any requests made after the 7 (seven) day period. All refunds will be in accordance with these Terms and delivered at the discretion of the Company.
- 3.4 Refund Limitations: We will not fulfill a refund claim in the following situations:
- 3.4.1 Seasonal Offers: The seasonal offers provided by Us may be applied on a per order basis and may not be combined with other offers. Customers may freely choose to use or ignore discount offers. Any request by the Customer to refund a discount will be denied.
- 3.4.2 Points: We provide points that may be applied on each order. These points may only be used by the Customer who received the points and may not be combined with any other offer. Customers may spend the points at their own discretion. Points are available to cover up to 50% (fifty percent) of the total cost of a Service or Product. These points are nonrefundable.
- 3.5 Accuracy of Information: The Customer agrees to provide Us with clear order instructions and the Customer must ensure that all of the information pertaining to the order is accurate. The Customer agrees that not to hold the Company to unreasonable expectations. We agree to cooperate fully with all Customers and meet all reasonable expectations. Failure by the Customer to provide accurate information may result in late delivery which may not be considered as late delivery for the Money Back Guarantee in the following situations:
- 3.5.1 Inconsistent or Inadequate Instructions: By placing an order with Us, You agree to provide the complete instructions necessary to complete the order. This includes supplemental files or materials and any access credentials. The Customer must indicate that additional materials will be provided on the order form. Work on an order will not begin until all the necessary files have been delivered by the Customer. All orders requiring extra materials will be automatically halted until the materials are received. Once the materials are received, work will promptly begin. By placing an order with Us, You acknowledge that delivery on or before the set deadline requires the timely delivery of all necessary materials by You to Us.
- 3.5.2 Contradicting Instructions: By placing an order with Us, You agree to provide clear and complete instructions for the order. Any contradictions or ambiguity in the instructions may result in a delay of the final Product. We will make every effort to verify any problematic instructions with You. While the instructions are being verified, work on the Product may be halted. The Company will not be liable for any delays in delivery of the final Product if there was a clarification of instructions request submitted to the Customer.
- 3.5.3 Failure to Provide Uncommon or Rare Sources: The Customer agrees to provide the materials or access to the materials of any uncommon or rare sources that are not available to the public. Failure to do this within 2 (two) hours after payment confirmation may cause a delay in the Product delivery.
- 3.6 Reasonable Support and Cooperation: Failure to provide instructions or clarification of instructions by the Customer may cause a delay in the delivery of the Product. The Company will be not liable for any delays in delivery of the Product caused by this failure. We recommend that all Customers regularly check their e-mail to ensure timely responses to any requests by a freelance writer. Failure to respond to e-mail messages and phone calls may result in a delay of the Product delivery.
4. No Plagiarism Guarantee
- 4.1 Plagiarism Check: Before every Product is delivered to the Customer, We scan the work to ensure that it is an original, non-plagiarized document. The work will be edited if any plagiarism is found.
- 4.2 Plagiarism Complaints: If the Customer finds that any part of the Product has been plagiarized, We agree to refund the complete purchase price.
- 4.2.1 Customer’s Proof of Plagiarism: The Customer must provide adequate proof of plagiarism. Examples of adequate proof include, but are not limited to:
- An independent plagiarism report containing links to the original work or works
- A report completed by the Customer containing links to the original work or works and clear comments showing the plagiarized material.
- 4.3 Limitations on Plagiarism Complaints: The Customer agrees that the Company’s estimate of the plagiarism in the finished Product is correct and final. The No Plagiarism Guarantee cannot be utilized when:
- 1) Common expressions are indicated as plagiarism.
- 2) References are indicated as plagiarism.
- 3) The estimated plagiarism is due to an obvious mistake of the anti-plagiarism software.
- 4) There are minor plagiarism estimates, usually due to popular language use.
5. Order Cancellation Initiated by the Customer
- 5.1 Refund Acknowledgments: Writers are assigned to projects once payment is received. Our writers engage in customer-specific services, because of this, the Customer acknowledges that refunds will be provided only in the situations described in these Terms. Refunds or discounts for other situations not covered in these Terms may be provided at the discretion of the Company.
- 5.2 Cancelations:
- 5.2.1 Before Payment: Orders can be canceled at any time before the payment is received by Us.
- 5.2.2 Before a Writer is Assigned: If the Customer decides to cancel an order after payment has been received, but before a writer has been assigned to the order, the Customer will receive a refund of 80% (eighty percent) of the purchase price.
- 5.2.3 After a Writer is Assigned: If the Customer decides to cancel an order after payment is received and a writer is assigned, the Customer will receive a refund of 40% (forty percent) of the purchase price.
6. Amendments to Completed Work/Free Revision Guarantee
- 6.1 Free Revision Guarantee: If the Customer finds that the final Product does not comply with the provided instructions or any guarantees found on Our Website, the Product may be revised free of charge. The Customer must request a revision via e-mail or through the Customer Admin Panel within 14 (fourteen) days of delivery of the Product. After 14 (fourteen) days, the Customer has agreed that the Product is satisfactory and waives the Free Revision Guarantee.
- 6.2 Revision Time: The required time for a writer to revise a Product is separate from the initial deadline. Writers often require extra time for revisions and the Customer may provide the writer with an extension.
- 6.3 Other Revisions: If the Customer requests revisions that were not present in the initial order instructions or are requested more than 14 (fourteen) days after delivery, the Customer may have the Product revised for a fee. This fee will be determined on a case-by-case basis depending on the amount of work required for the revision.
7. Fees and Payment
- 7.1 Costs: Costs for Services provided are found on Our Website. If the Customer requests Services that are not found on the Website or requests a revision under Section 6.3, the Company will set a personalized rate for the service.
- 7.2 Advance Payments: We are confident that We can find a freelancer to create most Products and, therefore, prefer the Customer to pay in advance. If the Customer pays in advance and We are unable to find a qualified freelancer, a refund will be made for the full payment price.
- 7.3 Refund Methods:
- 7.3.1 Payments Made by Credit Card: All refunds provided by Us will be credited on the same credit card or debit card used by the Customer to submit the payment.
- 7.3.2 Payments by Wire Transfer or PayPal: Refunds for payments made via wire transfer or PayPal will be made either through PayPal or as a credit toward future orders; the Customer may choose.
- 7.4 Refund Acknowledgments: Customer acknowledges that all refunds are provided according to these Terms or at the discretion of the Company.
8. Delivery of a Completed Product
- 8.1 Delivery of Completed Product: The delivery of the completed Product will be e-mailed to the e-mail address the Customer used to sign up on the Website. The completed Product will also be available for download in the Customer Admin Panel.
- 8.2 Late Delivery: If the Product is not delivered to the Customer by the agreed upon deadline, the Customer agrees to contact the Company as soon as possible in order to resolve any issues.
- 8.3 Customer E-Mail Difficulty: We will not be held liable for late delivery if that late delivery is a result of a malfunction of the Customer’s e-mail or internet service.
9. Privacy and Security
- 9.1 Customer Information: We will never disclose any Customer information unless it is required by law or to pursue fraudulent transactions.
10. Third Party Links
- 10.1 Liability for Third Party Sites: Our employees or Website may provide links to third party websites or content. Customers acknowledge that The Company is not responsible for any actions of these third party sites, any material found on them, or any losses related to their use.
11. Limitation of Liability
- 11.1 Limited Liability: By using Our Services, the Customer agrees that the Company will never be held liable for any direct, punitive, special, incidental, consequential or other losses and damages pertaining to the use of Our Website, Services or Products.
- 12.1 Acknowledgement: By visiting Our Website or using Our Services, the Customer acknowledges that the Company may amend these Terms at any time. It is advised that all Customers routinely check these Terms to familiarize themselves with any changes made.